Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Beginning

Has anyone ever had a dream?

Some have dreams of great stacks of million dollar bills, private islands filled to the brim with genies in bottles. Some have dreams of fancy red sports cars, dresses dripping with diamonds and  long carpets in front of the them the color red. Some have dreams of castles, and Prince Charmings, and pumpkins that grow into dazzling carriages. Now that's what I dreamed of when I was little... heck I still have dreams that center around that clock striking midnight.

So I guess my point would be that, of course everyone has dreams- even if they don't want to admit to them. Well, this blog was created on the idea that teens and adults- generally people older than the age of seven- can have dreams about castles and pirates and princesses, without being ashamed of them. To me, Disney is the epitome of dreams- for both sides of the age group- come true. I mean, can anyone else think of any other place in the world where kids and adults alike have their fantasies come alive (and Never Land does not count 'cause we both know that's not the type of fantasy I am talking about). There is a secret to my way of thinking. I always think in terms of everything being related to history, for instance, The Lion King is loosely related to Hamlet. I also love how everything Disney came to be. So that probably means you should expect practically anything from me on this blog.

Please... Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment